|HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DVD TO MAKE THE RESULT FILE FULL SCREEN?
1. Select the target format (If you want to convert dvd to wmv)
2. Loading DVD:
Insert DVD disc into the DVD Drive,click on "open DVD"(1st button) or "open IFO File "(2nd button) button to load DVD. It is important to select the IFO file, because the IFO file contains the information about the entire DVD structure and this way you will avoid audio and video de-synch problems when converting.
3. Choosing titles and chapters:
Choose(check) the video clip or chapters you want to convert,right click your mouse to check for individual video clip/chapter,you can also rip from any positon to any positon of a chapter with using "split" button
4. Click "Crop" button:
Click "Auto Crop" , Crop tools are easily available along the top and bottom of a selected Picture.
Select "output movie" to preview full image size of the output file.
If you want to keep output Aspect Ratio ,Please click this button - This will keep the movie to the correct aspect ratio but at full screen
5.Set up a proper video output file path.
Click the Browse... button next to Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.
NOTE! It is important that when you select a location for your output video file, you should save the file to your HDD, not to the Memory Stick directly.
5.Convert your DVD files.
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the start! button to start converting.
- PSP is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- DivX is a registered trademark of DivX, Inc.
- iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- All other marks are the property of their respective owners.