HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DVD TO 3GP ?
What you need:
All you need to transfer your dvd to your Mobile is:
1. Select the target format
Press button to select 3GP on the main panel. then click option and show the list of Profiles (3GP Profile Field) select one of the offered 3GP profiles. You can also click Edit Profile button to manually set the 3GP profile parameters.
For novice users it is recommended to select one of the default 3GP/3GPP profiles.
3GP or .3gp is the third generation video standard. It integrates mp3, mp4, 3gpp, 3g3p and 3g2.
3GP is a multimedia container format defined by 3GPP for use on 3G mobile phones. It is a simplified version of MPEG-4 Part 14 (MP4). 3GP files have the filename extension .3gp or .3g2.
3GP stores video streams as MPEG-4 or H.263, and audio streams as AMR-NB or AAC-LC formats. 3GP files are always big-endian. 3GP also describes image sizes and bandwidth, so content is correctly sized for mobile display screens.
3GP files are viewable on a PC using QuickTime or RealPlayer.
2. Loading DVD:
Insert DVD disc into the DVD Drive,click on "open DVD"(1st button) or "open IFO File "(2nd button) button to load DVD. It is important to select the IFO file, because the IFO file contains the information about the entire DVD structure and this way you will avoid audio and video de-synch problems when converting.
3. Choosing titles and chapters:
Choose(check) the video clip or chapters you want to convert,right click your mouse to check for individual video clip/chapter,you can also rip from any positon to any positon of a chapter with using "split" button
4.Set up a proper video output file path.
Click the Browse... button next to Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.
NOTE! It is important that when you select a location for your output video file, you should save the file to your HDD, not to the Memory Stick directly.
5.Convert DVD to 3GP.
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the start! button to start converting.
6.Play the converted video file on QuickTime 7 .
Quicktime supports many different file formats, like 3GPP, 3GPP2, MPEG-1, MP3 (MPEG-1, Layer 3), MPEG-2 and MPEG-4. launch QuickTime Player
QuickTime 7 Supported Audio/Video Formats:
7.Watch the converted video file on Cell Phone.
- Now you can also put the Transflash/MiniSD into it's adapter, then insert it into your computer's SD card reader.
- Go to the My_Flix folder (or similar) on the card, and drag the .3pg file on your desktop (from DVDPe or DVDPe Pro) into that folder.
- Go ahead and put the card in your phone, power up, and go to the My Flix menu. It may take a moment to load.
- Now select your movie from the menu. I found a full-length movie will take about 3 minutes to load.
- PSP is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- DivX is a registered trademark of DivX, Inc.
- iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- All other marks are the property of their respective owners.