HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DVD TO Windows media Audio?
1. Select the target format
Press button to select WMA on the main panel. You can also click Edit Profile button to manually set the WMA profile parameters.
2. Loading DVD:
Insert DVD disc into the DVD Drive,click on "open DVD"(1st button) or "open IFO File "(2nd button) button to load DVD. It is important to select the IFO file, because the IFO file contains the information about the entire DVD structure and this way you will avoid audio and video de-synch problems when converting.
3. Choosing titles and chapters:
Choose(check) the video clip or chapters you want to convert,right click your mouse to check for individual video clip/chapter,you can also rip from any positon to any positon of a chapter with using "split" button
4.Set up a proper video output file path.
Click the Browse... button next to Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.
5.Convert your DVD files.
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the start! button to start converting.
6.Play the converted file.
After the file is successfully ripped, you may click the " Open " button to browse the output files.
Note: During ripping, please don't run other large programs to avoid ripping speed being lowered.
- PSP is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- DivX is a registered trademark of DivX, Inc.
- iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- All other marks are the property of their respective owners.