HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DVD TO YouTube ?
What you need:
All you need to transfer your dvd to YouTube is:
1. Select the target format
Press button to select AVI on the main panel. then click option and show the list of Profiles (AVI Profile Field) select one of the offered AVI profiles. You can also click Edit Profile button to manually set the AVI profile parameters.
YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, and .MPG file formats. The AVI (Divx, Xvid) format at 320x240 resolution with MP3 audio is recommended. So we'll rip the video clip and convert it to Xvid format with MP3 audio using AoA DVD Ripper, which resizes your video to these specifications while conversion and your clips would look better on YouTube.
2. Loading DVD:
Insert DVD disc into the DVD Drive,click on "open DVD"(1st button) or "open IFO File "(2nd button) button to load DVD. It is important to select the IFO file, because the IFO file contains the information about the entire DVD structure and this way you will avoid audio and video de-synch problems when converting.
3. Choosing titles and chapters:
Choose(check) the video clip or chapters you want to convert,right click your mouse to check for individual video clip/chapter,you can also rip from any positon to any positon of a chapter with using "split" button
4.Set up a proper video output file path.
Click the Browse... button next to Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.
NOTE! It is important that when you select a location for your output video file, you should save the file to your HDD, not to the Memory Stick directly.
5.Convert your DVD files.
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the start! button to start converting dvd to youtube.
6.Uploading Videos to YouTube
Once you’ve finished editing your video, made sure it's less than 10 minutes, smaller than 100MB, and in an acceptable format, you're ready to upload it.
- Click "Upload Videos" in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
- Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
- Click the "Go upload a file" button.
- In the next window, click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
- Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.
- Click the "Upload Video" button.