|HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DVD TO Creative Zen Vision?
What you need:
All you need to transfer your dvd to YouTube is:
- DVDPe or DVDPe Pro
- a DVD-reader
- the original movie
- sufficient hard-disk space on your PC
- the windows media player
- sufficient hard-disk space on your ZEN-player
1. Select the target format
Press button to select AVI on the main panel. then click option and show the list of Profiles (Zen Profile Field) select one of the offered Zen profiles. You can also click Edit Profile button to manually set the Zen profile parameters.
NOTE: In the following, we're showing the use of DVDPe in connection with the ZEN-player The output files wil be in DivX format and can be transferred to the ZEN-player with the windows media player.Movies cannot be written directly on your ZEN-player. You need the windows media player to transfer them there.
- Resolution: Select the resolution you want to have the output file converted to. You can choose between:
320x240 pixel or 640x480 pixel
- Video Quality: You can adjust the quality of the output video file by moving the slider. Better quality increases the filesize. You can also see the estimated filesize to determine wether there is enough space left on your harddrive.
2. Loading DVD:
Insert DVD disc into the DVD Drive,click on "open DVD"(1st button) or "open IFO File "(2nd button) button to load DVD. It is important to select the IFO file, because the IFO file contains the information about the entire DVD structure and this way you will avoid audio and video de-synch problems when converting.
3. Choosing titles and chapters:
Choose(check) the video clip or chapters you want to convert,right click your mouse to check for individual video clip/chapter,you can also rip from any positon to any positon of a chapter with using "split" button
4.Set up a proper video output file path.
Click the Browse... button next to Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.
NOTE! It is important that when you select a location for your output video file, you should save the file to your HDD, not to the Memory Stick directly.
5.Convert your DVD files.
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the start! button to start converting.
6.Transferring the files from your harddisk to the ZEN-Player
To transfer the video files to your ZEN-player, you'll have to use the Zen Vision Media Explorer, or the Windows Media Player. Please refer to the manual of your player for more detailed information.
- PSP is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- DivX is a registered trademark of DivX, Inc.
- iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- All other marks are the property of their respective owners.